All 4 art Reviews

Cyborg 0 Cyborg 0

Not the Best

Pretty generic robot soldier picture. I don't really see anything that makes it stand out besides the crude art style due to it being made in paint. Some specific parts look good such as the chest plates and the gloves, but other parts like the boots and the gun just look rushed, and overall his form is very odd. It looks like his joints are all askew and his limbs are asymmetrical - which would be fine but I don't think you were aiming for that. I donno, I don't wanna be an asshole, but it's really nothing special. 6/10 - Sorry, but between the purely generic concept and poor delivery, it's really not a great piece. Keep working on your drawing, and better luck next time!

PS: DON'T USE MS PAINT!!

Get off the cross Get off the cross

Alrighty

I am feeling a mixture of entertained, offended and confused. I don't know if this has some deep political or religious meaning. All I know is I laughed, for some reason? It's not really.. the best art but it's not bad I guess. Honestly this is one of the strangest pictures I've ever seen. I guess have a 7... ???

World Eater VS Dovahkiin World Eater VS Dovahkiin

Pretty Awesome

I like the details on the dragon itself, but the Khajiit doesn't look so good up close. Also - the amount of fire he's breathing looks kind of silly. Still, it's an amazing piece of art, rough around the edges maybe, but still far better than tons of the stuff on this website. Good job sir, and Merry Christmas.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks so much for the detailed critique. And I'll definitely keep in mind what you've said for my next work. Merry Christmas to you too! :D

.:Soliatire Unraveling:. .:Soliatire Unraveling:.

Very, Very well done!

I won't lie I got to this through your recent anmation 'Sense, this makes none' and I didn't expect you to have any good art, but seriously this is amazing! I love the art style and the creativity shown in this picture! I most definatley think this is worthy of the art portal! Please keep up the good work!